Filters (4 applied)Clear All
- related units : 31st Australian Infantry Battalion (remove)
- type : Private Record (remove)
- has image : no (remove)
- has sound : no (remove)
has video (1)
related places (25)
- Europe: France (13)
- Africa: South Africa (3)
- Europe: United Kingdom, England (3)
- Europe: Belgium, Flanders, West-Vlaanderen, Ypres, Zonnebeke, Polygon Wood (2)
- Europe: France, Picardie, Somme (2)
- Europe: Germany (2)
- Africa: Egypt (1)
- Africa: South Africa, Cape Colony, Cape Town (1)
- Africa: West Africa, Senegal (1)
- Asia: China (1)
- Europe: Belgium, Flanders, West-Vlaanderen, Ypres (1)
- Europe: Belgium, Flanders, West-Vlaanderen, Ypres, Menin Road, Glencorse Wood (1)
- Europe: France, Nord Pas de Calais, Nord, Lille, Armentieres (1)
- Europe: France, Nord Pas de Calais, Nord, Lille, Fromelles (1)
- Europe: France, Nord Pas de Calais, Pas de Calais, Bethune, Fleurbaix (1)
- Europe: United Kingdom, England, Wiltshire, Hurdcott (1)
- Europe: Western Front (1)
- Middle East: Ottoman Empire, Turkey, Dardanelles, Gallipoli (1)
- Oceania: Australia (1)
- Oceania: Australia, New South Wales (1)
- Oceania: Australia, Queensland, Brisbane, Enoggera (1)
- Oceania: Australia, Victoria, Ballarat (1)
- Oceania: Australia, Victoria, Melbourne, Broadmeadows (1)
- Oceania: New Guinea (1)
- Oceania: New Zealand (1)
- Allan, Oswald (1)
- Allan, Victor (1)
- Carew, Robert Jerry (1)
- Coxhead, Albert D (1)
- Coyne, David Emmett (1)
- Davis, Harold H W (1)
- Falconer, Douglas (1)
- Forrest, John Boddy 'Jack' (1)
- Gair, Ivan N (1)
- Graham, David L (1)
- Grebert, Rick (1)
- Hall, Stephen (1)
- Hetherington, Albert (1)
- Holmes, Clarence George (1)
- Maher, Thomas Francis (1)
- Marrinon, Joseph Patrick Vidal (1)
- Smith, Herbert Brandwell (1)
- Sykes, Ernest Albert (1)
- Toll, Frederick William (1)
- Various (1)
- Wilson, George H (1)
- Wilson, Ormond W (1)
Maker: Allan, Oswald Allan, Victor VariousCollection relating to the First World War service of 473 Private Oswald Allan, 31 Battalion, 1915-1919, and to the Second World War service of his brother N290045 Private Victor Allan, 9 Australian L...
Maker: Carew, Robert Jerry3 PAGES OF NOMINAL ROLL AUSTRALIAN IMPERIAL EXPEDITIONARY FORCE, 8TH BRIGADE, 31ST BATTALION, REGIMENTAL SIGNALS HQ
Maker: Coxhead, Albert DCollection comprises clothing account book, account book (white with coronation corps) and detailed letters from South Africa including letter written in Afrikaans dated 1898. Also an extensive colle...
Maker: Coyne, David EmmettNEWSCUTTING RECOUNTING THE CIRCUMSTANCES AND AWARD OF THE ALBERT MEDAL POSTHUMOUSLY IN 1918 TO D E COYNE AND PHOTOGRAPHS OF FRONT AND REVERSE OF THE MEDAL
Maker: Davis, Harold H WOPERATIONAL MESSAGES SENT BY SCOTT. MENTIONS ACTS OF BRAVERY, MEN KILLED, SITUATION OF ENEMY AND POSITION REGARDING AMMUNITION. STATES BN. POSITION. COVER PERIOD SEPT 1917 - MAR 1918
Maker: Falconer, DouglasCollection relating to the First World War service of Second Lieutenant Douglas Falconer, 15th Field Ambulance, Belgium, 23 - 28 September, 1917. Wallet 1 of 1 - This collection consists of a short ...
Maker: Forrest, John Boddy 'Jack'Collection relating to 2610 Sergeant John Forrest, 32 Battalion, First World War. Collection comprises a fourteen-page letter written by Forrest to his father while convalescing from injuiries in Gra...
Maker: Gair, Ivan NEXTRACTS FROM LETTERS DESCRIBING CONDITIONS IN FRANCE
Maker: Graham, David LTYPESCRIPT COPIES OF A SERIES OF LETTERS WRITTEN BY GRAHAM ON HIS 1973 PILGRIMAGE TO GALLIPOLI AND THE BATTLEFIELDS OF FRANCE
Maker: Hall, StephenLETTERS AND NOTEBOOK WRITTEN BY PTE HALL WHILE A POW IN GERMANY
Maker: Hetherington, AlbertCOPIES OF LETTERS WRITTEN BY PTE HETHERINGTON TO HIS BROTHER AND SISTER WHILE IN CAMP AT BROADMEADOWS AND LATER IN HOSPITAL IN FRANCE RECOVERING FROM TRENCH FEVER AND GAS
Maker: Holmes, Clarence GeorgeLetters describing active service in France, commenting on being wounded and buried by an exploding shell, mail, censorship, artillery bombardments, Australian and German casualties, concern for his b...
Maker: Maher, Thomas FrancisCollection relating to the service of 3856 Private Thomas Francis Maher, 31 Battalion, AIF, 1916. Collection consists of one letter written by Private Thomas Francis Maher in December 1916, to his br...
Maker: Marrinon, Joseph Patrick VidalPAPERS OF PRIVATE MARRINON INCLUDING LETTERS WRITTEN AND RECEIVED WHILE IN DULMEN POW CAMP, VARIOUS IDENTITY TAGS AND PASSES, HIS PAY BOOK, A NEWSPAPER CUTTING, OFFICIAL LETTERS TO HIS FAMILY RE HIS R...
Private RecordCollection relating to the First World War Service of 4815a Private John Richard Nixon-Smith, 31 Battalion, France, 1918. Wallet 1 of 1 - Wallet contains letters from Nixon-Smith to his father, and m...
Maker: Smith, Herbert BrandwellNominal roll for No 8 Platoon, 31 Battalion AIF (1915-1918). The roll, completed in pencil within a privately purchased notebook, is associated with the First World War service of Corporal Herbert Bra...
Maker: Grebert, RickCollection of illustrated biographical profiles of soldiers serving in wars and civil-military conflicts, 1885-1918. They include: 2377 Corporal William Murrells, 40th Regiment of Foot, Eureka Stocka...
Maker: Sykes, Ernest Albert3 PAY BOOKS AND BANK BOOK OF SYKES. DISCHARGE CERTIFICATE. GAZETTE NOTICE FOR BAR TO MM AND CONGRATULATORY CERTIFICATE. ELECTION NOTICE
Maker: Toll, Frederick WilliamCollection relating to the First World War service of Lt Col Frederick William Toll, 31 Battalion, France. Collection consists of a folder of records and maps relating to the Somme winter and German ...
Maker: Wilson, George HLETTER TO J L TRELOAR AWM, GIVING ACCOUNT OF THE CAPTURE OF A GERMAN 11 INCH GUN BY 31ST BN, AUG 1918. LETTER WRITTEN MAR 1932