Filters (6 applied)Clear All
- related places : Leconfield (remove)
- battle honours : German Ports 1940-1945 (remove)
- related units : RAF Transport Command (remove)
- commanding officer : Wharton, Alan (remove)
- related subjects : Sorties (remove)
- casualties : Australian only: 184 killed (remove)
UnitNo. 466 Squadron, Royal Australian Air Force was formed at Driffield in the United Kingdom on 10 October 1942. Although intended as an Australian squadron under Article XV of the Empire Air Training S...