|Collection type||Digitised Collection|
Harrisson, Tom Harnett
Second World War, 1939-1945
|Copying Provisions||Copy provided for personal non-commercial use, permission from copyright holder must be sought for commercial use|
Wallet 11 - Reports related to reconnaissance and patrolling of Trusan River area, events regarding armistice and recommendations for awards for members of Semut I
Harrisson, Tom Harnett (Major, DSO, Reconnaissance Corps, British Army and Z Special Unit)< Previous Record | Next Record >
Records relating to the service of Major Tom H. Harrisson, DSO Reconnaissance Corps, British Army. Harrisson was seconded to Z Special Unit, Services Reconnaissance Department (SRD) and served in Borneo as party leader on Operation Semut 1 during the Second World War. This wallet includes reports related to reconnaissance and patrolling of Trusan River area, events regarding armistice and recommendations for awards for members of Semut I.
This wallet includes:
- Individual reports related to reconnaissance and patrolling of Trusan River area day ended 31 August 1945.
- Semut I: Recommendations for awards, reports and a listing of distribution of Arms Semut I, O.C. Sarawak Section.
- Maps dated August 1945: Bolong, 10 August 1945; Koenid Valley; Ihoug and Alang Alang.
- Reports and events regarding Armistice and correspondence between Maj Tom Harrisson (code A1), Colonel Godfrey “Jumbo” Courtney, Capt. Gordon Richter (code R3), WO Bertram Charles Long (code L8), Sgt Charles Frederick Sanderson (code S3), Cpl Igor Sterelny (code S6) and Jonathan 'Jack' Tredrea [code T6].
Share this page
- Long, Bertram Charles
- Griffiths-Marsh, Roland
- Sanderson, Charles Frederick
- Bower, Douglas Norman
- Pinkerton, Robert John Donald
- Wheelhouse, Allen Scot
- Westley, Jeffery
- Fredericks, Harold Richmond
- Henry, Philip
- Henry, Philip
- Sterelny, Igor Alexander
- Richter, Gordon Thomas
- Courtney, Godfrey Basil
- Tredrea, Jonathan 'Jack'