|Collection type||Private Record|
|Title||Boulton, Stephen Philip (Lieutenant, b.1890 - d.1918|
|Measurement||2 grey archival folders: 10 cms.|
|Maker||Boulton, Stephen Philip|
|Place made||At sea|
|Date made||1915-1925; 1928|
Boulton, Stephen Philip (Lieutenant, b.1890 - d.1918
Collection relating to the First World War service of Lieutenant Stephen Philip Boulton, 2 Field Artillery Brigade, Egypt, Gallipoli and France, 1915-1925. Collection consists of original and typewritten copies of letters written home to family in Sydney NSW, and correspondence relating to the relocation of his grave in France. Regular letters cover entire military service, including officer training and promotions to Lieutenant. Lt Boulton was mortally wounded on 3 October 1918 during the attack on the Beaurevoir Line and died shortly afterwards.
These letters along with those of his brother have been published in 'Brothers in Arms: The Great War Letters of Captain Nigel Boulton, RAMC, & Lieut Stephen Boulton, AIF', held in the Memorial's collection at 940.48194 B764b.
- Condolence letters to the Boulton Family, 1918
- Letters from Stephen Philip Boulton to his Family, 1915
- Letters from Stephen Philip Boulton to his Family, 1916
- Letters from Stephen Philip Boulton to his Family, 1917-1918
- Letters from the Imperial War Graves Commission to Mrs Boulton, 1925
- Postcards from Stephen Philip Boulton to his Family, 1915-1918