|Object type||Black & white - Print silver gelatin|
|Date made||c 1917|
First World War, 1914-1918
Item copyright: Copyright expired - public domain
This item is in the Public Domain
Studio portrait of 19286 Sapper (Spr) John Norman Walshe. A student from Albert Park, Victoria, ...
Studio portrait of 19286 Sapper (Spr) John Norman Walshe. A student from Albert Park, Victoria, Spr Walsh embarked with the Special Draft Reinforcements Signal Service (Egypt) in November 1917.
- Studio portrait of 179 Corporal (Cpl) Lewin Stanhope Maddrell, 23rd Battalion. An electrical ...
- Studio portrait of 287 Private Denis Whelan, 12th Battalion.
- Studio portrait of three Australian soldiers. Identified in centre is Private 4016 James Robert ...
- Original photographers note from Darge Coy. register book: "Portrait of Pentridge Tent, N ...
- Studio portrait of 3910 Private (Pte) William Claude Phillips, 23rd Battalion. A chairmaker from ...
- Studio portrait of 4524 Private William Alfred Quinlivan, 22nd Battalion.
- Outdoor group portrait taken at a military hospital. Identified seated far right is 4524 Private ...
- Outdoor group portrait taken at a military hospital. Identified seated front row centre is Sister ...