Temporary Employment Register
The Australian War Memorial offers temporary work across a range of business areas.
Depending on our business needs, we may need full-time, part-time or casual staff for contracts up to 12 months.
We keep a register of people interested in temporary employment in the following disciplines, and may contact them if work comes up.
- Collection Management
- Visitor Services
- Events and Ceremonies
- Communication and Marketing
- Human Resources
- Building Management
- Reference and information Services
- Digital Experience
- Retail and Online Sales
- Executive Support
You must apply online to be added to the register. Your application will remain active for the current financial year or until you withdraw it, whichever comes first. You will be required to resubmit your application for the new financial year if you remain interested in non-ongoing vacancies.
Make sure your resume is kept up-to-date. You can log into our candidate portal at any time to update it.
- Applicants will only be contacted if a vacancy arises suited to their skills and experience.
- Positions are non-ongoing and applicants should not expect to gain ongoing employment through this process.
- We do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies.
You must be an Australian citizen and, if offered a role, successfully undergo a police record check. Some positions may require the ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance.