|Collection number||Souvenirs 2 2/1/3|
|Collection type||Published Collection|
First World War, 1914-1918
|Copying Provisions||Copying permitted subject to physical condition|
File 3: London theatres K-L
Souvenirs 2, Concert and Theatre Programs Collection - First World War 1914-1918
- Sub-series 1: Theatres in England< Previous Record | Next Record >
This file contains programs and tickets for performances at London theatres between 1914 and 1920. These items relate to performances held during the First World War and also during the period when troops were waiting to return to Australia. Programs for theatres beginning with the letters K to L are included in this file.
- Item 1: Plays worth seeing by representative British authors to be given by the Players of the Gate at the Kennington Theatre
- Item 23: London Hippodrome "Box O' Tricks"
- Item 2: Kennington Edward Compton's Theatre
- Item 3: Kennington Theatre
- Item 4: Kennington Edward Compton's Theatre
- Item 5: King's Theatre, Hammersmith
- Item 6: Programme
- Item 7: Kingsway Theatre
- Item 8: The fringes of the fleet
- Item 9: The London Coliseum
- Item 10: The London Coliseum
- Item 11: The London Coliseum
- [Concert program] Item 12: London Hippodrome programme 'Box o' Tricks!'
- Item 13: London Hippodrome programme 'Zig-Zag!'
- Item 14: Grand Christmas pantomime on the subject of Cinderella
- Item 15: Christmas entertainment to Australian soldiers
- Item 16: Untitled
- Item 17: The London Pavilion programme
- Item 18: The female Hun by Walter Melville.
- Item 19: Seven days leave by Walter Howard.
- [Theatre program] Item 20: The story of the rosary by Walter Howard.
- Item 21: Violette programme
- Item 22: Doris Keane in Roxana