Bradbury Aircraft Hall re-opens
- Reflections by Steve Gower.
The Director of the Australian War Memorial discusses whats happening at the Memorial
- Bradbury Aircraft Hall Air power in the Pacific 1941 - 53
A bold new exhibition opens at the Memorial
- HMAS Sydney and Sea Fury operations in the Korean War by Benjamin Evans.
Australias only carrier-based combat operations
- Leslie Knox: Australian pilot at Coral Sea by David Crotty.
Why the US Navy honoured a Brisbane-born pilot
- One Wirraways war by David Crotty.
Life and times of an extraordinary aircraft
- The RAAFs 80% loss raid Kema, 12 January 1942 by Murray Moore.
Hudson bombers no match for Zeros
- Bomber crash by Kelly Squires.
- Colour patches of the Australian Army by David Chinn.
Valued more than any decoration
- The slopes first rushed: North Beach, Gallipoli, 25 April 1915 by Richard Reid.
The birth of ANZAC
- Such is glory ...: the 7th Battalion at Lone Pine by Ross McMullin.
Four VCs in one battle but at what cost?
- Bomba Tepe, 29 August,1915 by Brad Manera.
Explosive conflict in Australias last great offensive on Gallipoli
- A calligraphers Gallipoli
- Training for Operation Bel Isi, Bougainville by Bob Breen.
Building cultural bridges
- Experiences of a monitor on Bougainville, 1998 by Lloyd Broderick.
Walking the hills for peace
- Experiences of a monitor on Bougainville, 2000 by Poppy Wenham.
An end to past conflict, rebuilding for the future
- Obituary - Vivian Bullwinkel by Madeleine Chaleyer.
Tribute to Australias best-known nurse
- Plus regular features, including Reflections, Mail Call, and book reviews.
Buy now $5.00 plus postage