- Reflections by Steve Gower.
The Director of the Australian War Memorial's comment
- Patriotic diva by Julie Padanyi-Ryan.
Dame Nellie Melba's fundraising efforts
- 60th anniversary of the Australian War Memorial
- The loss of the AE1 by Ben Evans.
Probing the mystery surrounding Australia's first submarine
- Raid on Gaba Tepe by James Hurst.
Attacking a Gallipoli stronghold
- The crack shot of the ANZACs by Robert Courtney.
Snipers on Gallipoli
- In the footsteps of the ANZACs by Steve Parsons.
A journalist and his son travel to Gallipoli
- The Fenian escape by Brad Manera.
Irish convicts escape in the US whaler Catalpa
- The sinking of HMAS Sydney
Three experts comment on the ongoing controversy
- Faces of Australian peacekeeping by Peter Londey.
A new AWM travelling exhibition
- Toby's brief war by Chris Coulthard-Clark.
In search of the story of a soldier killed in Korea
- Painting the war by Chris Coulthard-Clark & Jacqueline Strecker.
War art from the Canadian War Museum and the Australian War Memorial
- Ordeal at Porton by Donald Lawie.
Australians on Bougainville in 1945
- Still missing by Jacki Reeson.
- Operation Manna by Dianne Rutherford.
Bomber commands drops food to the Dutch
- Interceptor swan song by Ben Evans.
Meteors and MiGs in air combat over North Korea
- Tank action in Vietnam by Mike Cecil.
The Memorial's Centurion tank in Vietnam
- Defending Crete by Ric Pelvin.
Naval action in 1941
- Plus regular features, including book reviews, letters and Memorial news.
Buy now $5.00 + postage