Axis Ascendant: Nazis on the move
- Blitzkrieg - exploding the myth? by James Holland.
The Nazi regime was committed to a strategy that had many flaws built into it.
- Grinding to a halt by David Stahel.
Operation Barbarossa, Hitler's invasion of the Soviet Union, had more than a determined enemy to cope with.
- Surviving the holocaust by Lachlan Grant.
Remembering the survivors from Hitler's Europe who made new lives in postwar Australia.
- Pearl harbour 75 years on by Jonathan Parshall.
The famous battle is still open to new interpretations.
- A Japanese invasion? by Steven Bullard.
A proposed invasion of Australia was never a realistic proposition.
- The beginning of the end by Xavier Fowler.
One Catastrophic night in the battle of Singapore.
- Fighting for time by Garth Pratten.
The Japanese driving charge proved too much for British and Commonwealth forces in the Malayan campaign.
- Plus regular features, including Reflections, Mail Call, and book reviews.