Air War Over Australia
- Reflections by Steve Gower.
The Director of the Australian War Memorial's comment
- Farewell, once more by Peter Stanley.
Pain and pride as Australians go to war
- Sacred emblem by Lee Kinsella.
Four famous Longstaff paintings on display for the first time
- Firefly down! by Peter Vickridge.
A sortie flown by Navy airmen from HMAS Sydney during the Korean War led to an amazing rescue
- The power of myth by Brian P. Farrell.
Reality explodes the legends surrounding the fall of Singapore in 1942
- Short-lived menace by Robert Nichols.
Sixty years ago the world was shocked when Japanese planes sank Prince of Wales and Repulse
- Sabres in Sydney by Craig Wilcox.
An historic painting in need of restoration
- Ultimate sacrifice by Ross McMullin.
A remarkable young soldier captured the imagination of Brigadier General "Pompey" Elliott
- Reminders of violent times by Peter Burness.
Corbie, an ancient place of pilgrimage beside the Somme, is the resting place for many Australian soldiers
- Air war over Australia by Chris Coulthard-CIark.
The Japanese had more than Darwin in their sights when they attacked Australia in 1942
- An Australian at Hamburger Hill by Chris Coulthard-CIark with Max Kelly.
A Vietnam veteran recalls a little-known connection with a famous battle
- Young and lost at Sandakan by Bernie Gaynor.
A young soldier's very short war
- Eyewitness: Josef Holman
An Australian in the defence of Prague
- The train now arriving … by Mark Whitmore.
The Memorial gets up steam with an important addition to its collection from the Great War
- The WAAAF by Carolyn Newman.
Remembering the women who served between 1941 and 1947
- Bridge of life and hope by Ian Wing.
Australian peacekeepers solve a local crisis in East Timor
- "H" detachment Sparrow Force at Viqueque, 1942 by Brad Manera.
- My year at the Memorial by T. A. G. Hungerford.
A past editor recalls his time at the Memorial after the Second World War
- Pedigree Hudson lands at Canberra by David Vincent.
The story behind a recently acquired aircraft in ANZAC Hall
- Piloting a butcher's shop by Chris Goddard.
- Plus regular features, including book reviews, letters and Memorial news.
Buy now $5.00 plus postage